Undergraduate Chemistry Research Authorization Form (Adobe PDF)

Download Undergraduate-Research-Form_PDF-Fill-In-Spring-2024-1

This form must be completed by any undergraduate student who is conducting research in the Department of Chemistry, regardless if you are planning to volunteer, be paid or obtain credit. The form needs to be completed after you find a research group, but before you start conducting research in the laboratory. A new form must be completed every semester. After the form is signed by the student researcher and the professor/instructor, the form should be submitted online. For course enrollment deadlines, please check out the Office of the Registrar's website (https://registrar.wisc.edu/dates/). Students need to enroll before the add deadline for any given semester.